Apply For The 2019 University of Naples Federico II Scholarships Scheme.
Applications are ongoing at the University of Naples Federico II Scholarships scheme for International Scholars from developing countries wishing to advance their academic career. Outstanding international Students are encouraged to take advantage of this fully funded scholarship programmes in one of the leading universities around the globe for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor: The Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Naples Federico II
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters scholarships in Economics and Finance
Slots: Not Specified
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship covers tuition fee and other charges
Subject Eligibility: Economics and Finance
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement to be admitted to the masters degree programme.
You may also apply for :Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships 2019 at the University Of Queensland in Australia
Application procedure for the 2019 University of Naples Federico II Scholarships Scheme:
- Steps to apply: Applicants are to apply for admission in a master’s degree at the university and thereafter, download and fill the application form and send it as mail to email@example.com.
- Supporting student documents: Candidates are required to submit a motivation letter, statement of purpose not more than 2,000 words, academic transcript, and a concise CV and a copy of their international passport.
- Admission requirement: International graduate students from developing nations having good grades, with an aptitude for Economics and Finance
Criteria For Application
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Course or Subjects: Economics and Finance
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019
Scholarship Benefits: Funds available are in categories which includes: type A 7,000 euro, type B 4,000 euro after Program enrollment.