All Saints University International Students Scholarship in Canada,2020: This is to notify prospectus applicants of the All Saints University Students Scholarship in Canada that the scholarship is open to students who have shown capacity in their academic pursuit through excellent result to apply for a scholarship award. Students who are not Canadian or American are referred to as International students. Prospectus applicant will be graded on an individual basis evident in their academic credentials and intellectual capacity to undertake their studies in one of the best University in Canada. All saints University has a robust population of international students from Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Malawi, Nigeria, Cameroon, Columbia, Ghana, Germany, Botswana, Taiwan etc.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): All Saints University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Several
Subject Eligibility: Health and Medicine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from all countries
English Language Eligibility: TOEFL examination score may be required from applicants from countries where English is not an official language.
Apply also for:Quebec Merit Scholarship Award to Study in Canada, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to note the following criteria before applying.
- Applicants are to be international students
- Applicants must have good academic credentials
- Applicant must be willing to study in the university
Application Procedure for The All Saints University International Students Scholarship in Canada,2020
- Applicants are to fill an online application form and submit same as early as possible.
- Personal essay stating suitability for the proposed course of study.
- Applicants are to submit official transcripts of academic record from high school, college or university.
- Applicants for the scholarships must submit their applications with all documents to support their application to the scholarship committee at the time of commencement of their MD degree program at the university.
- Two letters of recommendation from applicant’s referees.
- Three recent passport sized colour photographs (2”x2”)
- MCAT score if applicable
- TOEFL score if applicable
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: August 31st , 2019