Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in Europe 2020: Students of foreign origin in France and world over are being offered a chance to get a fully funded scholarship for a masters study program in selected universities in Europe; Erasmus Mundus Scholarships to Study in Europe 2020
The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly allowance, participation costs (including insurance coverage), installation cost and contribution to cover travel cost.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The European Commission.
Scholarships to be taken at: Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany, and Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified.
Subject Eligibility: All Subject Areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility (please refer to official website for country specific eligibility)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for this Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in France, applicants must:
- have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from an accredited university.
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Students applying for a JMD scholarship for a specific academic intake are not allowed to submit a scholarship application to more than three JMD consortia.
- Students who have already obtained a JMD scholarship, an Erasmus Mundus Master Course scholarship, or an Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the JMD action.
- Students benefiting from a JMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their studies in an Erasmus+ JMD.
Scholarship Award Value and Benefits:
- Tuition fee cover depending on category as follows;
- Partner Countries students: €9000 / year;
- Programme Countries students: €4500 / year.
- All scholarship holders will receive an insurance meeting the minimum insurance requirements of the Erasmus+ programme for JMDs.
Recommended Opportunities for You:
- 300 Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies in Sweden 2020
- Global Excellence Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia
Application Procedures for the Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in Europe 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to begin the application process
Application Deadline: 15th December 2019