2021 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students to Study Abroad: Applications are being accepted from eligible and qualified African students to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship award for the 2020/21 session. The Scholarship aims at providing financial support to post-graduate students from Africa who have been enrolled in an MBA programme at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
All African students who are successful in gaining admission to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the financial Times) are eligible to be awarded the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship irrespective of the country of residence. The grant will be awarded to the successful applicant prior to the annual intake for the Business School. The scholarship therefore provides opportunities for African students to be trained in a high-ranked Business School in the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TY Danjuma Danjuma MBA Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Harvard Business School; Stanford Graduate School of Business; University of Pennsylvania, Wharton; London Business School; University of Chicago; Columbia Business School, Ceibs; MIT, Sloan; University of California at Berkeley, Haas.
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Support
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for African students.
You may also like: Call for Application: NELGA Research Fellowship for African Researchers
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2021 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students to Study Abroad, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be African students who have been offered admission to study in the top-ten ranked Business School.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must show the willingness to advance the course of Business Administration in the African continent.
- PLAAS Postgraduate Scholarships and Fellowships in South Africa
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2021
Application Procedures for the 2021 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students to Study Abroad
Applicants are to send an online application with the following information to be listed below to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Full Contact Address
- Name of Business School where you have been offered admission into an MBA Programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of CV
- Copy of budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarships and loan information)
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020