2020 NCUK Undergraduate and Postgraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Sheffield: The University of Sheffield is offering international students the opportunity to study on scholarships and reduced tuition at the NCUK Study Centre of the institution. Scholarships of up to 50% cut in tuition fees will be awarded to successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sheffield.
Scholarships to be taken at: NCUK Study Centre.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: 50% of tuition cost.
Subject Eligibility: All study programmes at the centre.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia
- 2020 University of Sheffield Engineering Scholarship Awards to Study in UK
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Generally;
- International applicants can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- English Language Requirements: Proficiency in written and spoken English will be required normally such standard as demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Criteria for Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- Students must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University. For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
For Postgraduate students:
Criteria for Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course.
- Candidates must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught program at the University before 16:00 (UK time) on 26 April 2020.
- Your program must commence at the University in September 2020. You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University.
Application Procedures for the 2020 NCUK Undergraduate and Postgraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Sheffield – How-to-Apply:
Applying for the NCUK Merit Scholarship 2020 will require that a candidate take admission into and undergraduate or postgraduate study programme of the university. After taking admission you can automatically consider this application.
Document Requirements: In the course of your application, you will need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, A supporting statement, English language certificates and Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
Application Deadline: 4 May 2020.