McMaster Engineering Honour Awards for International Students in Canada: McMaster University in Canada is offering the Engineering Honour Awards for international students to study in Canada for the 2020 academic year. The scholarships are to be awarded in the fields of Bachelor of Technology; Computer Science; Engineering; Integrated Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences.
Surprisingly, there are over $1,000,000 in scholarships and research awards available McMaster University and will require only a single application to be considered for all eligible Faculty of Engineering entrance scholarships. Get the details of McMaster Engineering Honour Awards.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McMaster University.
Scholarships to be taken at: McMaster University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Varies from $500 – $2,500.
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor of Technology; Computer Science; Engineering; Integrated Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences programmes
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are open to all over the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Bachelor of Technology and Engineering (see subject eligibility above)
- Applicants are expected to have high school certificates with a good academic record. Academic performance – must meet the required final average for the award.
- Application must meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- English Language Requirement: International applicants must meet with the English language requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the McMaster Engineering Honour Awards for International Students in Canada – How-to-Apply:
There is no separate application for this award; hence, students wishing to be awarded the studentship are needed to enrol in the bachelor of engineering coursework at the university. After student’s admission is confirmed, s/he will be automatically considered for an educational bursary.
Document Requirements: All applications must be accompanied with the following: academic transcripts, SAT/ACT results and AP test results.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020