2020/21 Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Cincinnati, USA: The University of Cincinnati, USA is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2020/21 Postdoctoral fellowship for international students. The position is available in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Cincinnati
The research fellow will work to develop new sensors for monitoring hydrogen permeating through the skin, conduction of chemical and animal tests, analysis of experimental results, research presentation, drafting of scientific manuscripts/reports and promoting the commercialization of the sensing technology.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of Cincinnati
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Worth: Competitive stipend
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international students.
You may also like: Grant Programs for International Students in USA [Other Opportunities]
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020/21 Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Cincinnati, USA, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be highly motivated, independent and possess excellent experimental skills.
- Applicants must possess a PhD qualification in chemistry or closely related discipline and must have been obtained before the commencement of the fellowship in USA.
- Applicants must have experience in electrochemistry measurements, absorbance and luminescence spectroscopy, synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, and in vivo animal handling preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the terms and conditions governing the conduct of fellows at the University of Cincinnati, USA.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency and must be able to relate with people from diverse culture, race and religion.
Equally See: Hodder Fellowship at Princeton University USA, 2021
Application Procedures for the 2020/21 Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Cincinnati, USA
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter describing their research experience and contact information of their references, a recent curriculum vitae and other supporting documents.
Applicants are to complete the Online application before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2020