2019 Oxford – Adara Foundation Full MBA Scholarships: Looking to study for an MBA Program for free? The 2019 Oxford – Adara Foundation Full MBA Scholarships is here to cover for you. Applications are now being received, however, from female students only. The scholarship program is aimed at encouraging women participation in higher education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adara Foundation Partnering University of Oxford.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: MBA Program only
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship covers full MBA program fee and stipend of not less than £14,777.
Subject Eligibility: All MBA Courses in Oxford.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: It is Scholarships for international students
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement.
About the Sponsor/Scholarship Program:
The Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focusses on empowering women and advancing education in Africa. The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to greater gender parity in education and supports our aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from all over the world.
An All-New program in 2019, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund, is offering a full scholarship to an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The eligibility for the 2019 Oxford – Adara Foundation Full MBA Scholarships are as follows
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
- full MBA programme fee
- provides a living expenses stipend of at least £14,777.
Application Procedure for the 2019 Oxford – Adara Foundation Full MBA Scholarships:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the scholarship link provided before the deadline of 25th August, 2019.