30 International MBA Scholarships 2019 at the University of Newcastle in Australia | Apply Now.
About 30 scholarship slots have been set aside for international students at the University of Newcastle, Australia. These scholarships which cover students of Law and Business Administration are aimed at encouraging students with high academic records to achieve their educational goals. Interest persons should read through scholarship details and apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Newcastle, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Masters Students (MBA)
Slots: 30 slots available
Scholarship Worth: see scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: scholarships open to students of Law and Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
Application Format for the 30 International MBA Scholarships 2019 at the University of Newcastle in Australia:
The mode of applying this scholarship is online. If you are interested in applying for one of the 30 International MBA Scholarships 2019 at the University of Newcastle in Australia, you should note the following and follow steps to apply.
- This scholarship is currently open for applicants starting from semester 1 2019.
- To apply in this scholarship, students must need to admission at the university through the given link: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/degrees/master-business-administration-mba-global
Note: You need to get admitted into the institution; Scholarships will be provided where the criteria are met. Where funding is permitted, the faculty will aim to support all qualified scholars. If necessary, preference can be given to those applicants who have applied through a University Partner Institute.
If the documentation has not been provided, then your application will not be processed. Before completing the online application process, all the necessary documents are available for uploading as PDF, DOC, Docs, JPEG, or JPG files.
- If applicable, the certified copy of your graduation transcript with English translation.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
- Scholarship benefits payable as tuition fee waiver is $ 2500. This will be applied to a topic in the final semester of the study.
- During the last semester of study, the scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University client account around the date of the census.
- The advertised number of scholarship is only indicative and will vary according to the number of qualified candidates and available funds.
Application Deadline: 6 March, 2019
Recommended Post(s): University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship