ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Scholars from Asia, Africa and Latin America 2021: The Zukunftskolleg Konnect Fellowships aims to support early career researchers in Africa, Asia and Latin America at the University of Konstanz. The fellowship offering seeks to build a bridge to the German and European academic system.
As a ZUKOnnect Fellow, you can seize the opportunity offered by the fellowship to extend your research networks and to get to know the research environment at the University of Konstanz while keeping your roots and position at home. Applicants from the eligible countries are encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Manfred-Ulmer foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: Germany
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Country Eligibility: Countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America
You may like: Policy Leader Fellowship at the European University Institute 2021-22
ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Scholars 2021 | Details
Eligibility: To be eligible for the ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Scholars from Asia, Africa and Latin America 2021, applicants must:
- Have been born AND work in a country in Africa, Asia and Latin America
- Hold a doctorate degree or a doctoral student in their last year.
- Have obtained his/her education at a university in Africa, Asia or Latin America
- Not hold a permanent professorship, nor do you have a habilitation or equivalent qualification
- Have a research that tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz, Germany.
- Be willing to write a short report on your activities and achievements (within 6 months of completing your SUKOnnect Fellowship).
- A stipend of €1,200/ month for doctoral students and €2,000/month for postdoctoral researchers.
- One economy-class trip to Konstanz and back.
- Access to library resources
- Access to IT services
- Access to research support services
- Access to digital fellowship extending the total funding period to 12 months and remunerated with €100/month.
Also Check: Talent Bridge Africa Build Innovation Challenge 2021 (Up to $10,000 monetary grant)
How-to-Apply: Applicants are submit their application documents in English as PDF files via the online application portal before the application deadline.
- Letter of motivation
- Short description or summary of your current research project.
- Detailed work and time plan for on-campus stay
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant certificates.
- One academic letter of reference
Application Deadline: 24 February, 2021 at 15:00 CET