White House Fellowship for Professionals 2021-2022: Applications are welcomed from qualified candidates in the US for the White House Fellowship for Professionals 2021-2022 cycle. The President’s Commission on White House Fellowships seeks individuals who are most likely to fulfil the mission of the White House Fellows Program.
The Fellowship program was created to give selected Americans the experience of government service early in their careers. Fellows are expected to fully participate in the Education program which includes semi-weekly speaker seminars, domestic policy trips and international policy trips to study various policy issues.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The White House
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship Level: Professionals
Fellowship Worth: Not specified
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Country Eligibility: USA
You may also like: Study in USA: US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Nations
White House Fellowship for Professionals 2021-2022 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and be working in their chosen professions.
- Individuals currently employed by the Federal government are not eligible to apply with the exception of career military personnel.
- Must have a record of remarkable professional achievement early in one’s career.
- The skills to succeed at the highest levels of the Federal government, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must have evidence of leadership skills and the potential for further growth.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the White House Fellowship for Professionals should apply online by visiting the Apply section of the White House Fellows website. Online applications will be accepted through the site before the application deadline.
Applicants are to ensure that they provide three recommendation letters and upload same on the application portal.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2021