Adobe Research Fellowship Award for Students 2021/2022: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible students to apply for the 2021/2022 Adobe Research Fellowship Award for Students enrolled in a computer science or related course. Adobe Research strives to create innovative technologies that will better serve the needs of customers, creative professionals.
Collaboration between Adobe and the academic community plays a fundamental role in the process of value creation. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out research in areas of computer that is of importance to Adobe.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Adobe Research
Fellowship to be taken: Anywhere in the world
Fellowship Level: PhD
Fellowship Worth: See Benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not stated
Country Eligibility: All countries of the world
You may also like: 12 Ways to Prepare for an IELTS examination | Free IELTS Practice Tests
Adobe Research Fellowship Award for Students 2021/2022 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Must not have a relative working for Adobe Research.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Eligible Thematic Areas
The 2021/2022 Adobe Research Fellowship will be awarded to graduate students working in the areas of;
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
- Systems & Languages
- A $10,000 award paid once
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Adobe Research Fellowship Award for Students 2021/2022 are to apply Online and ensure that they submit the required documents before the application deadline.
Document Requirements: Applications must include;
- A two-page research overview highlighting how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe
- Three letters of recommendation
- A CV
- Transcript of current and previous academic records.
Application Deadline: December 3rd 2020 at 3pm CT