White House Fellows Program: Entries are now welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022-2023 White House Fellowship application cycle. The President’s Commission on White House Fellowships seeks individuals who are most likely to fulfil the mission of the White House Fellows Program.
The Fellowship program was created to give selected Americans the experience of government service early in their careers. Fellows are expected to fully participate in the Education program which includes semi-weekly speaker seminars, domestic policy trips and international policy trips to study various policy issues.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The White House
Fellowship Location: USA
Fellowship Duration: Not specified
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates and Professionals
You may also like: Study in USA: US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Nations
White House Fellows Application 2022-2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and be working in their chosen professions.
- Individuals currently employed by the Federal government are not eligible to apply with the exception of career military personnel.
- Must have a record of remarkable professional achievement early in one’s career.
- The skills to succeed at the highest levels of the Federal government, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must have evidence of leadership skills and the potential for further growth.
How-to-Apply: The White House Fellows Application is done online by visiting the Apply section of the White House Fellows website (link below). The applications will be accepted through the the White House Fellows’ online application system before the application deadline.
The application has six major sections:
- Personal Information
Applicants are to ensure that they provide three recommendation letters and upload same on the application portal.
Application Deadline: January 7, 2022