Walter Massey Fellowship Award 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Walter Massey Fellowship Award for doctoral scientists and engineers who are at early points in promising careers.
Walter Massey Fellows will pursue independent research that supports Argonne purpose: make game-changing discoveries and inspire new technology to meet national needs for sustainable energy, economic competitiveness and security.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Argonne National Laboratory
Host Institution(s): Argonne National Laboratory
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level/Qualification: PhD Holders
Nationality: Candidates all over the world
Walter Massey Fellowship Award 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Walter Massey Fellowship Award for Scientists and Engineers, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be outstanding scientists and engineers who have recently received their Ph.D. or are in the process of completing degree requirements.
- Evidence of academic achievement with potential for technical and research leadership.
- Research in areas that align with Argonne’s mission.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have interest in leadership and service as evidenced through community outreach, activities to advance diversity, equity and inclusion, professional society engagement.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Fellows will receive a competitive salary, full employments benefits, and a stipend for research support
- Fellows may renew their appointments on an annual basis for up to 3 years, with the possibility of retention if of mutual interest to the fellow and Argonne.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Walter Massey Fellowship Award 2021 are to apply through the application portal.
- Research proposal and project plan submitted using the research proposal template.
- Biosketch submitted using the biosketch template
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae to be uploaded through the application link.
- Graduate transcripts.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2021 at 7:00pm CST