Alexander von Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowship: Are you a graduate with initial leadership experience? Would you like to implement a self-chosen project that supports your career development? Then apply for the Alexander con Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowship 2021/2022.
The Fellowship programme is under the patronage of the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany and up to 60 Fellowships in Germany are awarded each to ten per country. The Fellowship programme provides the opportunity to network with international future leaders.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Alexander con Humboldt Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: Germany
Fellowship Slot: 60
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits (below)
Eligible Areas: Politics, Business, Media, Administration, Society or Culture
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Brazil, China, South Africa, India, Russia, America
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their first academic degree no more than twelve years ago.
- Want to conduct an independently developed project with a host of choice in Germany.
- Possess good knowledge of English and/or German.
- Work in a field related to politics, business, media, administration, society or culture and have demonstrable initial leadership experience.
- Fellowship grant up to EUR 2,770
- Mobility allowance
- Health and liability insurance
- Subsidy towards research costs
- Family allowance
- Travel expenses
- Extensive alumni scholarship
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowship 2021 are to submit the necessary application documents to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation online only.
- Letter of motivation
- Project plan
- Extensive statement including mentoring agreement from your host in Germany.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can provide information on your professional, personal and/or academic background.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021