Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Program (VUFP/OTS) 2021: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam calls for applications from talented, motivated students from South-Africa to be part in the combined VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) / Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme. With this application, students also automatically apply for Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP).
Students following a 2-year programme can apply for VUFP/OTS South Africa for the 2nd year if they meet the requirements. Students must obtain 100% of the required study credits to be eligible for a 2nd-year scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherland
Scholarships to be taken at: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherland
Scholarships level: Masters Program
Scholarships Worth: 100% coverage of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: South African
You May Like: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Fund Scholarship 2021-22 for Developing Countries
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Program (VUFP)/OTS:
- Applicants must be a South African
- Applicants must be admitted into a Masters program at the host university.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university bachelor’s degree
- Can meet the English language requirements of TOEFL iBT min. score, IELTS min. score: Min. score: GPA Min score: 65% ( according to South African grading system)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
The benefits of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Program (VUFP)/OTS will cover:
- 100% coverage of tuition fee.
Equally Check: University of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarship Track 2021 for Graduate Students (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Program (VUFP)/OTS are to check if they meet all application requirements above and thereafter can proceed to fill and submit the online application form
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution
- Motivation letter specifically written for VUFP /OTS South-Africa, using the format below
Format motivation letter VUFP – OTS South Africa (141.74 kB)
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021