University of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarship Track: The Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) at the University of Tsukuba is offering graduate students the opportunity to apply for a study place through the PEPP Scholarship track and enrol in a degree program at the University.
The PEPP program offers two application tracks – the PEPP Scholarship Track, and the General Track. If you are not sure which application track is appropriate for you, please also refer to the PEPP General Track admission page. The scholarship track avails the students opportunity to win a full scholarship to study at the University of Tsukuba
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Tsukuba, Japan
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Tsukuba, Japan
Scholarships level: Masters Program
Scholarships Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: International Public Policy
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Equally Check: FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2021-22 for Masters Studies at Szent István University, Hungary
University of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarship 2021| DETAILS
Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) is a program taught in English, offering MA in International Public Policy. The program aims to provide training and the necessary skills for the conception, design, and implementation of public policies with an emphasis on quantitative skills in economics using cutting-edge technologies such as big data analysis, econometrics, GIS-satellite image analysis, household survey analysis, population data analysis and health research in developing countries.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarship Track for Graduate Students;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and have completed 16 years of school education (up to undergraduate level). A strong background in economics and associated quantitative tools (linear algebra, calculus and basic statistics) is highly recommended.
- Note: Those applicants who have completed their university education in countries where formal schooling lasts less than 16 years, who are at least 22 years old, and who have spent at least one year in a research or similar institution, may qualify to apply by filling out and submitting the provided form (Certificate of Research Activities).
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English communication skills by submitting either of the following: Score of standardized test such as IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC.
- Other evidence such as a letter from the university or current working place, as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School.
- Be in good health with respect to the capacity to be a productive scholar for the duration of the Graduate Program, as certified by a medical doctor.
The Benefits of the University of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarship Track for Graduate Students includes:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
You May Also Like: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022 for Foreign Scholars and Artists
How-to-Apply: All Candidates are expected to check if you meet all application requirements above. To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully and follow the below steps;
- Fill in the “Application Form”.
- Prepare and upload necessary documents.
- Arrange three to four letters of recommendation.
- Submit application
The following documents are to be uploaded during filling the application form;
- Certificates of Higher learning
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- TOEFL Score or equivalent proof of English proficiency – A TOEFL score of 600, or TOEFL iBT score of 100 or higher is preferred for admission.
- Medical Certificate
Application Deadline: February 5, 2021
Mujhay aap Kay school and university sa full graduation Karni Hai please help me may 9th class may hon mujhay aap Kay school and college may fully funded walay campus may apply karna Hai….. thanks