The Mastercard Foundation is pleased to announce the recruitment of next cohort of young graduates across Africa and Canada for the 6-12 month Graduate Internship program providing an opportunity for the graduates to learn new things and develop their skills.
The Foundation provides competitive salaries, RRSP matching program, generous time-off benefits and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities. The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to their work and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Company/Organisation(s): Mastercard Foundation
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Africa and Canada
Program Duration: 6-12 months
Available Slot: 60
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Africans and Canadians
Mastercard Graduate Internship Program 2023 | DETAILS
The Foundation values innovative and fresh thinking as it strives to become a global thought leader. Its work is achieved by a strategic, nimble, and highly entrepreneurial team with a proactive and results-oriented approach to its philanthropic activities. The organization’s culture is shaped by people who are driven and passionate about the Foundation’s mission. The Foundation is looking for individuals who are interested in being a part of a culture of excellence, collaboration, and respect.
To be eligible for the Mastercard Graduate Internship program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a resident of and residing in the country where the position is advertised.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Possess minimum work experience of 0-2 years.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Mastercard Graduate Internship Program are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2022