Victoria University Master’s By Research Scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified students for Victoria University Master’s By Research Scholarships in Australia. Victoria University (VU) is proud to support hundreds of international scholarship recipients and sponsored students.
International researchers seeking an the opportunity to study a Master’s by Research degree remotely in 2021 are eligible to apply for this scholarship that offers a 100% fee waiver, an honorarium of up to A$10,000, and a candidature budget worth up to A$3350.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Full-tuition Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Victoria University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% fee waiver & stipend of A$10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters by research
Nationality: International students
Victoria University Master’s By Research Scholarships | DETAILS
The University have a range of externally-funded and university-funded scholarships to support students. The University courses for international students include vocational education and training (VET) through to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and higher degrees by research.
Eligible applicants for Victoria University Master’s By Research Scholarships 2021 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- An honours degree, or
- A masters degree by coursework with a research component, or
- An equivalent qualification from an approved university.
- If you have a masters degree that did not include a research component, you may be eligible for our PhD (Integrated) program.
- Check that your qualification meets the international academic entry requirements for a course.We will assess your eligibility when we receive your complete international research degree application.
Equally Apply: Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- How-to-Apply: Students will be required to confirm that they wish to be considered for the scholarship at the time they submit their application for admission into an eligible VU qualification. Check that your qualification meets the international academic entry requirements for a course.
- The University will assess your eligibility when receive your complete international research degree application.
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2021