Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021: Applications are currently welcomed from outstanding and eligible international students for Victoria University International Research Scholarships who wish to enroll in a research program at the institution.
Victoria University International Postgraduate Research Scholarships are awarded to graduate researchers who have completed a course later on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Victoria University, Australia
Scholarships level: PhD
Scholarships Worth: Tuition fee, living allowance of $29,000 per year (2021 rate)
Subject Eligibility: Any PhD Research Courses offered by the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: BRAC University International Scholarship 2021/2022
International Research Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
VU is one of the largest and most culturally diverse institutions in Australia. The institution has more than 14,000 international students enrolled with the University, with 7400 studying with 11 overseas partner universities.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- Applicants from foreign nationality
- Be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Meet the University’s academic entrance requirements for enrolment into a research degree.
- Have achieved an average grade of H1 (above 80% VU Standard) in the Honours or final year
- Meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements for enrolment in a research degree
- Be commencing a masters by research or doctoral degree
- Enroll as a full-time student.
The benefits of the Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021 include:
- Annual stipend value: at least $28,200 per year (2020 rate); note that some stipends are at a higher value
- Overseas student health cover
- An RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
How-to-Apply: All interested applicants are expected to read the Research scholarships application guide at the webpage. Applications are only accepted for new domestic and international applicants in the Doctor of Philosophy and masters degrees by research. Already enrolled candidates in a research degree at Victoria University or another institution are ineligible to apply for this round.
Application Deadline: At anytime throughout the Year