Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at the University of Canberra, Australia for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Fully Funded Scholarships will be awarded to international students intending to commence studies at the University of Canberra. The scholarship seeks to provide funding for students who live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canberra, Australia
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Canberra, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $50,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: Destination Australia Scholarship for Domestic and International Students 2022
Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship 2022/23, applicants are eligible if they:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
- Tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Recommended: Study and work Opportunities in Australia(Fully Funded Scholarships without IELTS)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship are to apply online by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 9th October 2022