Vacancy for Financial Aid Assistant (I) at Texas A&M University, USA: Job Vacancy is available at Texas A&M University. Apply for the Vacancy for Financial Aid Assistant (I) at Texas A&M University.
The Financial Aid Assistant I, under supervision, performs standard and some complex financial aid clerical duties and provides responsible detailed assistance and specialized skills in the administration of student financial aid.
Job Title: Financial Aid Assistant I
Institution/Agency: Texas A&M University – Commerce
Department: Financial Aid
Proposed Minimum Salary: Commensurate
Job Location: Commerce, Texas
Job Type: Staff
You May Also Like: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate and Experienced Jobs – Apply
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to inquiries regarding Financial Aid and Scholarship forms, records, procedures, and policies.
- Answer phones and places local and long distance calls
- Opens and distributes mail
- Reviews documents for completeness and accuracy
- Provides Financial Aid and Scholarship information and appropriate forms to applicants, students, parents, administrators, and employees
- Post, evaluate or analyze a wide variety of Financial Aid and Scholarship related records of an official and confidential nature
- Composes and/or prepare correspondence on a wide variety of Financial Aid and Scholarship matters
- Enters, verifies and retrieves data via computer
- Compiles information for administrative or technical reports and specialized studies
- Maintains and revises Financial Aid and Scholarship filing systems
- Process outside scholarships
- Update scholarship forms and website as needed
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Three (3) years of related experience. Working knowledge of word processing, Microsoft Office and database management programs. Intermediate Excel experience.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team. Customer service and organization skills.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
Education skills and experience above and beyond the minimum that would be ideal but is not required. Financial Aid & Scholarship experience preferred.
Apply through the official website by clicking the Apply button below.
During the application process you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
Transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
Application Deadline: October 3, 2020