FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2023: Applicants who wish to advance their career by enrolling in an Agricultural science related masters programme are invited to apply for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2023. The scholarship seeks to support students from eligible countries with the basic funding required to undertake postgraduate studies in Hungary.
The scholarship is a collaboration between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in collaboration with the Hungarian Government. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hungarian Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Hungary
Study Level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Nationality: See eligible countries
FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a citizen resident in one of the eligible countries at the time of application.
- Applicants must have excellent school achievements.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Subsistence costs;
- Health insurance.
How-to-Apply: Eligible applicants for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23 are to prepare a dossier consisting of the following to be sent by E-mail REU-Scholarship@fao.org:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority
Application Deadline: To be updated