University of Salford Africa Scholarships for African Students: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are hereby invited for Africa scholarship offered by University of Salford Manchester, UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is basically for high- achieving students and good morals who want to enroll in a degree program at the Institution. The Salford Africa scholarship supports a range of talented, inspiring and creative international students who aim to be experts in their various fields of studies. Find out more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford Manchester, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Salford Manchester, UK
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: £3000.
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African students from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Salford Africa Scholarships for African Students; the following conditions apply:
- Applicants must be African students from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Undergraduate applicants must achieve A level grades ABB or equivalent.
- OND with a grade of distinction
- A recognised foundation year scoring 70% or higher
- The first year of a university degree with a grade point average of 3/4 or higher
- Baccalaureat scoring a minimum of 14/20
- Ordinary diploma at 60%
- University diploma at 60%
- UACE with three subjects at BBB or above
- ACSE/EAACE with three subjects at BBB or above
- Postgraduate applicants must achieve a minimum of a second class upper degree and meet the conditions of your offer by the admissions deadline. For applicants from Cameroon, the equivalent is a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (anglophone and francophone systems).
Application Procedures for the University of Salford Africa Scholarships for African Students
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Application Deadline: Currently Open