University of Otago Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship: Scholarships and financial aid bursaries are part of the University of Otago’s commitment to rewarding academic excellence. Applications are invited from eligible students for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship which is aimed at supporting research and enabling students from all backgrounds to realise their potential.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Otago, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Otago, New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: NZ$10,000 for tuition fees
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
You May Also Apply: University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021, Canada
University of Otago Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship | DETAILS
The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future careers. The scholarship is available for International undergraduate Business students at the University of Otago.
Applicants for University of Otago Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships must be;
- International students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Who have completed their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- A recognised overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year; and are eligible apply for, and are intending to enrol for full-time study in one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Arts and Commerce (BACom)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Science (BComSc)
Interested applicants for University of Otago Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will receive the following;
- NZ$10,000 for tuition fees
How-to-Apply: There is no formal scholarship application process.
Recipients currently studying at high school in New Zealand will be advised of the scholarship in early October. Other recipients, including those abroad, will be advised of the scholarship in their Offer of Place.
Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021