University Of Leeds Offer for Tetley & Lupton International MSc Scholarships: The University of Leeds in UK is inviting applications from international students wishing to study at the university in the next academic session to apply for the Tetley & Lupton Scholarships 2020.
These awards are only available for international fee paying students wishing to study a one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters by Research or MRes, and holds an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Leeds, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Fees Award Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Master’s level
Scholarship Worth: Up to $23000.
Subject Eligibility: All Masters degree coursework programs.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- University of Leeds Global Excellence Awards in UK 2020
- 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- International Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for the award of the Tetley & Lupton International MSc Scholarships include that:
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’
- first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements
Application Procedures for the University Of Leeds Offer for Tetley & Lupton International MSc Scholarships – How-to-Apply:
Applications for the Tetley & Lupton Scholarships 2020 are first required to apply for a relevant taught programme of study (such as a taught Masters or MRes) OR apply for a research place of study (Masters by Research only) and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
Also Note: Applicants for these scholarships should be aware of the following regarding the scholarship value
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
Application Deadline: 3rd February 202023:59 (UK time)