University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship 2021-22: The University of Leeds under the School of Performance and Cultural Industries is offering Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee waivers to academically vibrant students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Three full fee scholarships are available for a home/EU and international rated applicants. They will cover Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee, actual amount will vary according to programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds, UK
Scholarship Type: Full/Part-Fee Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Leeds, UK
Scholarship Worth: £9,250 or Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee
Number of Awards: 3 scholarships available
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: UK/ International Students
University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience and supporting 300 word personal statement.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants should have enrolled to study at the University of Leeds for the 2021-22 entry year and they can apply for the Head of School Excellence Scholarship.
- The applicants should submit a personal statement which must cover:
- Reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- Relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements.
- Any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
Application Deadline: Friday 28 May 2021