University of Huddersfield International Scholarships 2023-2024: The University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom announces its international scholarships programme for students of foreign origins wishing to study at the university for the the coming academic session.
The scholarships awarded by the University of Huddersfield for Nigerians include: Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria Masters Scholarship; Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria School of Human & Health Sciences Scholarship; Nigeria Partner Colleges and International Schools Scholarship and Visa Support Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Huddersfield
Scholarship to be taken in: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: up to £4,000
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Recommended: Rotary International Scholarship for Study Abroad
Eligibility Criteria | University of Huddersfield International Scholarships
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered admission into an eligible course at the University of Huddersfield for the reference academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarships at the university must have obtained relevant high school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate course at the university.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be international, self-funded applicants only with a domicile of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible postgraduate or undergraduate programme at the University of Huddersfield for the referenced academic session to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have been offered admission into the university will be automatically awarded the scholarship as no separate application is required.
Application Deadline: Ongoing