Chevening Scholarships for International Students at King’s College London is now open for applications from interested and suitably qualified students who wish to enrol for one-year taught master’s degree at a UK institution for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded awards that enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Chevening scholarships are open to applicants from over 160 countries and territories around the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening Scholarships King’s College London, UK
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Chevening Scholarships for International Students | DETAILS
Because these scholarships are fully-funded, you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
To be eligible for Chevening Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time they submit their application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on the course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by the Chevening deadline.
Successful applicants for Chevening Scholarships for International Students will receive the following benefits:
- Chevening scholarships are fully-funded,
- Covering flights,
- Accommodation, and
- Course fees
You May Also Like: University of Oxford: The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Chevening Scholarships for International Students are notify that Applications are made direct to Chevening. For full details and to apply, please visit the Chevening website.
The process of selecting Chevening Scholars takes a minimum of eight months from the application deadline to when applicants are conditionally selected for an award.
If you have a general enquiry about Chevening Awards, please visit their website here.
Application Deadline: November 01, 2023