University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships is open for applications from suitably qualified students who wish to undertake masters MBA program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Online MBA Diversity scholarships will be awarded to candidates who, while bringing strong academic and work experience credentials, also enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters Degree
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: New Zealand Government Manaaki Scholarships and Training for International Students 2023 (Fully-funded)
DETAILS | Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
The scholarship selection panel can only consider your application if you hold an active offer throughout your scholarship application process (meaning if your offer is declined at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline you will no longer be eligible).
To be eligible for University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have bachelor degree certificate in relevance field
- Have sound academic and excellent work experience credentials.
- Applicants must have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes.
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Online MBA
- Can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment, and/or built a culture of belonging by actively inviting contributions and participations of all people, for example in projects, group work, events, and so on.
- Can tell us how they will use the knowledge gained from the Online MBA programme, and how this will enable them to continue to have an impact as a leader, especially in terms of inclusivity and responsibility.
See Also: International University of Applied Sciences Online and On-Campus Scholarships 2022
How-to-Apply: If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on our MBA.
As part of the application you will be required to:
- Supply your unique username (UUN) that you received as part of your application.
- Enter statements supporting your application, outlining your qualifications, work experience, and objectives.
Application Deadline: October 19, 2022