University of East London Unicaf Scholarships: Aspiring for online learning scholarships? Avail yourself for this golden opportunity by applying for the University of East London Unicaf Scholarship for international masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This Scholarship is highly competitive and available to both domestic and international students.
The partnership between the University of East London and Unicaf brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals. Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of East London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition discount
Subject Eligibility: Master of Law, MBA
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Also, Check: International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada
University of East London Unicaf Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility conditions
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into Masters degree program.
- The award is available for Masters students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of East London, UK
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of East London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for Africans
- How-to-Apply: Fill in and submit the form on this page
- An adviser will call you to guide you through the application process
- The admissions team will contact you to discuss your application and help you enroll
- Documents Requirements: Eligible and interested are required to possess the following:
- An accredited UK 2.2 Honours degree or international equivalent.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or international equivalent.
- Personal Statement
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional)
Application Deadline: Monthly intake
My name is Amoruwa Oritsetimeyin, I am a Nigerian. With student reference *** at the university of East London. I just got an offer letter from UEL and I wanted to know the procedures in order for me to apply for the UNICAF scholarship
You should visit the official page give above for detailed application procedures, regards
Hi,This is Mohammad Arafat Rahaman. I want to know the procedure of apply for this scholarship .Thanks a lot for providing such scholarship