University Of Bath Dean’s Award For Academic Excellence Scholarships: University Of Bath – UK is welcoming applications from academically qualified and outstanding international students for Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence Scholarships who shows excellence in academic performance and wish to enroll in a degree program in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, the Deans Award for Academic Excellence Scholarship aims to reward students with strong academic credentials and a demonstrable background of achievement and success.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Bath, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Science, Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Bath Dean’s Award For Academic Excellence Scholarships;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for master’s course in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences or Faculty of Science.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Master’s degree at University of Bath,
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Bath’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Eco College Scholarships At Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran
How- To- Apply
Applications for this scholarship are open. To apply, you must complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using Application Tracker.
The University will ask you to complete 3 to 5 questions as part of the scholarship application process. You can apply for this scholarship once you have an offer to study in the institution.
Application Deadline: July 7, 2020