Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified students for Università Iuav di Venezia Regional scholarships commencing program for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Regional scholarships are valid for one academic year and can be requested every academic year. They can cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Università Iuav di Venezia, Italy
Host Institution(s): Università Iuav di Venezia, Italy
Scholarship Worth: € 6.157,74 Tuition fee, Allowance, Accommodation & Meals
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Università Iuav di Venezia Regional scholarships
All off-site students that do not stay in one of the ESU residences are required to send a copy of their rental agreement to the financial aid office (email@example.com).
According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
- On site students: € 2.481,75
- Commuter students: € 3.598,51
- Off-site students: € 6.157,74
International students are included in the “off-site students” category (when rental agreement is submitted) except in the case their parents reside in Italy.
To be eligible for Università Iuav di Venezia Regional scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- ISEE amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE)
- Be enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes
- To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30thNovember 2023 otherwise the whole amount must be returned:
- Do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants
- Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet)
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2ndyear need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available).
Students can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”. Online application will open on July 26th
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year
15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year