Applications are hereby invited from interested and exceptional international students for the University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme. These opportunities are available for undergraduate and Masters applicants.
The VCIS is a scholarship offered on commencement of a coursework degree (it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $40,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students. The Scholarship is open to all commencing international students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework full degree.
A scholarship for exceptional international students is worth Up to $40,000 scholarship to support high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
To be eligible for the University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- Applicants must receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
- Recipients of scholarships provided by the Australian Government are not eligible.
All successful applicants for University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme will be awarded with the following benefits: Four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
How-to-Apply: No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered.
Application Deadline: September 01, 2022