The 2023 application phase for the UNESCO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is now open. Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply and join the recruitment initiative aiming to improve the geographical representation, promote gender parity in the organization at international level.
This programme provides talented, highly qualified university graduates and young professionals from non- and under- represented Member States the opportunity to join UNESCO at the early stage of their professional career.
- Company/Organisation(s): UNESCO
- Program Type: Career Opportunity
- Program Location: UNESCO Member States
- Program Duration: Varies
- Available Slot: 20
- Basic Qualifications: University graduates & young professionals
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | UNESCO Young Professionals Programme 2023
To be considered for 2023 UNESCO Young Professionals Programme (YPP), the applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Candidates should be nationals from non- and under-represented Member States at UNESCO.
- Age: Less than 32 years (inclusive).
- Education: an advanced university degree in education, culture, science, social and human sciences or communication, or in a field related to the management and administration of an international organization. This will be specified in the vacancy announcement.
- Languages: fluent English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset. Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Chinese is an additional asset.
- Previous experience: initial professional experience is an asset, but not mandatory.
Candidates send their applications to the National Commission or the Permanent Delegation of their country of citizenship. National Commissions and Permanent Delegations review all applications and submit a list of candidates to the Bureau of Human Resources Management at UNESCO.
Application Deadline: Not Specified