AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024: You are hereby invited to participate in The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) Human Capital Training Programme with an offer of grants to pursue Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in 2024.
The purpose of the AGCID Human Capital Training Programme is to contribute to the training of professionals in Master’s Programmes taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence. The grants are offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): AGCID
- Host Institution(s): Chilean higher education institutions
- Scholarship Worth: Fully–funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters Students
- Nationality: South Africa, Mozambique and Angola
AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for these scholarships, international students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in;
- Unconditional acceptance offers at a Chilean higher education institution;
- 4-year university degree;
- Competency in Spanish.
You May Also Like: York University Glendon International Excellence Scholarship 2023/24
How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity, Applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail [email protected]. And attach the following documents:
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme;
- Medical certificate – physical and mental;
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary;
- Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background;
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile;
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis;
- Academic reference letter;
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable);
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023