African students who seek MBA scholarships are invited to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship scheme to study at the top leading business schools. All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, regardless of their domicile.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted into an MBA programme at the top 10 leading business school in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TY Danjuma Family Office Ltd
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Top 10 leading business schools as ranked by Financial Times
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2022 | DETAILS
The scholarship launched in 2011 aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Cote d’Ivoire.
To be eligible for the this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher education.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2022 are to send the following information to email@example.com on or before the application deadline:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School.
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Application Deadline: 15 June 2022