African Economic Research Consortium Masters Scholarships: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates from Anglophones sub-Saharan African countries for the African Economic research Consortium Masters Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The African Economic Research Consortium established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa has the mission of provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries through provision of support in policy research and graduate training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Economic Research Consortium
Scholarship Type: Not specified
Host Institution(s): Participating African universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
African Economic Research Consortium Masters Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the African Economic Research Consortium Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia; University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; University of Ghana, Legon; University of Mauritius; University of Malawi; Makerere University; University of Botswana; University of Cape Coast, Ghana, University of Nairobi, Kenya; University of Namibia; University of Zimbabwe.
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states are highly encouraged to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the African Economic Research Consortium Masters Scholarships 2021/2022 are to submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities and send the following documents to AERC on email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Evidence of admission at any of the participating universities
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021