Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2022 Funded by the Japanese Government for International Students: Are you an international student in search of a scholarship to study abroad? Then look no more as the Japanese Government is funding eligible international students to student at Tottori University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Through exchange agreements with the partner universities, Tottori University assesses foreign applicants who wish to study in Japan, and then recommends qualified applicants to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), as candidates for international scholarships (undergraduate and postgraduate).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Japanese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Tottori University, Japan
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Up to 145,000 yen
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: International students
Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2022 Funded by the Japanese Government:
- Applicants must be an international student enrolling for an undergraduate or postgraduate study at Tottori University, Japan for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained high school certificate that qualifies him/her to be admitted into an undergraduate programme at Tottori University, Japan.
- Applicants for the Master’s and doctoral scholarships must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates respectively.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Tottori University Scholarships 2021/2022 are to be either nominated by the Japanese embassies in their home countries known as the ‘Embassy Recommendation’ or through recommendation by Tottori University, Japan.
- For Embassy recommendation, interested applicants are to contact Japanese embassies and consulates and indicate their interest. Selection is conducted in cooperation with the government of the host country.
- For university recommendation, interested applicants are to apply to the Academic Affairs Section of your Tottori University faculty, through your expected academic supervisor.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021