Toronto School of Management Scholarships for International Students: The Toronto School of Management is pleased to announce their scholarship offering for international students applying for a full time programme at the School. Both Domestic and International students who complete an application for future intakes will be considered for a partial tuition waiver for their first year.
The scholarships are assigned based on their previous academic performance and would be used as tuition waiver for applicants. Toronto School of Management is an innovative college offering broad range of career-focused programs in business, hospitality and tourism, big data, cybersecurity and accounting. The institution provides programs that helps students meet the demands of today’s ever changing job market.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Toronto School of Management
Scholarship to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Partial tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Courses in Management Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international applicants.
You may also like: Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020/21
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Toronto School of Management Scholarships for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study a full time course at the Toronto School of Management.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic potential as evidenced in their previous academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Toronto School of Management.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- Applicants for postgraduate studies must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- 2020 International Scholarships at University of West London, United Kingdom
- University of Montreal International Student Scholarship in Canada
Application Procedures for the Toronto School of Management Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are to provide a complete and accurate information about themselves and their previous educational qualifications. Applicants can send their scholarship application before starting their studies or they may notify the institution of the wish to apply for the scholarship or bursaries on any of the programs available at Toronto School of Management.
Application Deadline: Rolling