Government Internship 2021 South Africa: The presidency of the republic of South Africa invites applications from all unemployed graduates/postgraduate students for the Internship Programme 2021/2023. Applicants are expected to meet certain eligibility conditions.
The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability). The candidature of persons whose transfer/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Company/Organization: Government of South Africa
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Internship Targeted at: Unemployed graduates /post graduates
Internship Duration: 18-month
Slots: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines (see requirements below)
Government Internship 2021 South Africa | DETAILS
The Internship Programme 2021/2023 is for Unemployed South African graduates /post graduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned in a specific advert, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained: R6083.70 per month for National Diploma, R6083.70 per month for Bachelor’s/Honours Degree, R7510.65 per month for Master’s Degree
Applicants for the Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme 2021/2023 must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
- Social Science / Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineering, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject;
- Degree: Development Studies / Public Administration / Political Studies;
- National Diploma: Media Studies / Communications / Public Relations / Creative Writing;
- Honours / Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Town and Regional Planning; Diploma / 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media;
- National Diploma / BA Degree / B-Tech / Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management;
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management;
- NQF level 6 in Risk Management / Auditing /Internal Auditing / Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law / LLB;
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification;
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting;
- National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting;
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting;
- National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations;
- National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development / Information Systems / Technical Applications / Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6;
- National Diploma: Information in Support / Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6;
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7 in any of Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental / Risk Management / Security Management or equivalent qualification.
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2021
- NDMC Bursary 2021 for South Africans | Download Application Form
How-to-Apply: Applications for the Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme 2021/2023 must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment screening.
- These internships are based in Pretoria.
- Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
- Each post must be applied for on a separate application.
- If an application is received where person makes reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered.
Application Deadline: 29 January 2021 @ 16h00
Enquiries: Ms Kgomotso Ndzaba 012 300 5873