Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships for African Students 2020/21: Applications are welcomed from qualified and eligible South-African students for the 2020/21 Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships which aims to encourage the brightest young talent to acquire knowledge and skills for the 21st century industry.
The bursary scheme as put together is in partnership with accredited universities that will support innovative young students throughout their studies in line with the realities of global business needs. Interested and eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to support their educational pursuits.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sappi
Scholarship to be taken at: South Africa
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: South Africans
Course Eligibility: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Forestry and Wood Sciences, Pulp and Paper.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships for African Students 2020/21, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students who are from South Africa enrolled in the eligible course of study.
- Applicants must possess an average of 70-80% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70-80% in Physical Science, and 60% in English
- Applicants must have qualifying points for entrance at the university, or acceptance confirmation.
Application Procedures for the Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships for African Students 2020/21
Applicants that meet the minimum requirements can apply in the following ways:
- Applicants can apply online by visiting the career portal of Sappi
- Applicants can visit the local Sappi HR Department and hand in their application there.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020