University College London is pleased to announce the Impact Scholarship for students wishing to study master’s in Public Health. Scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated financial need.
The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipient’s full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Full tuition award
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: £16,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Apply: UCL Global Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022/23
The IMPACT Scholarship at UCL | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the IMPACT Scholarship at UCL for Masters in Public Health, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have experienced inequality. This may include, nut is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
The scholarship is awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate applicants description of:
- how their experience of inequality (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will benefit them personally.
- how they will use their experience of inequality and the benefit of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference to population health in their future career.
A panel of two assessors will review and score each application separately. Combined/average score across assessors will be ranked. The two highest scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
See Also: Africa Health Research Institute/University College London MSc Scholarship (FULLY FUNDED)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the IMPACT Scholarship at UCL 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:59pm BST
Am a Qualified Public Health Officer from Kenya with an Undergraduate and yawning for a Master Program in at the UCL in UK.
I’m highly interested in the program because this has been my dream all through my academic and professional journey.
And I must indicate that I have financial difficulty.
I must comment this Program indeed as it is assisting very many needy cases in the Universe.
Thanks a lot.
Hello Cosmas, you may proceed to apply for the scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.