Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022 funded by the University College London’s Division of Infection and Immunity for studies in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is administered via AHRI and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI)
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
See Also: 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia
AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- Successful applicant must be ready to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2022.
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree.
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK.
- Monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
You May Like: 200+ Scholarships at the University of Sussex for International Students 2022/23
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application form and provide a copy of their academic transcript and CV on or before the application deadline.
Applicants will also be required to provide a personal statement and details of referees.
Application Deadline: 01 April 2022