The Aspire Leaders Program currently welcomes low-income, first-generation college students and recent graduates from around the world to join a free online interactive three-module leadership development journey.
The Program looks into Personal and Professional Development – Strengths-based leadership skills assessment, Professional development resources co-created with Harvard Business School for creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting your resume, tips for interviewing, and how to network and Live interactions among a global cohort of peers.
- Company/Organisation(s): Aspire Institute Inc.
- Program Type: Career Opportunity
- Program Location: Boston, USA
- Program Duration: Varies
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: BMW Group Graduate Programme 2024
To be considered for Aspire Leaders Program for Students and Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to the following conditions:
- Applicants must be 18-26 years old
- Applicants must come from Low-income background
- First-generation college student or recent graduate but not enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level English
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Aspire Leaders Program for Students and Recent Graduates should submit application online.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2023