Interested in an internship opportunity in South Africa at a telecom company? Telkom makes such opportunities available from time to time for young graduates wishing to garner on-the-job experience. The 2023/2024 Telkom Internship and Learnership Program application is ongoing and invited interested graduates to be a part.
Telkom internship and learnership opportunities are typically 12 months in duration and including theoretical training as well as practical on-the-job work experience. At Telkom we value work experience and on-the-job training as vital when it comes to considering an applicant as an employee.
Program Type: Internship/Learnership
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Degree/Diploma
Nationality: South Africa
Telkom Internship/Learnership Program | What to Expect
With a view to enabling skills development and aiding in the employability of the South African youth, Telkom provides a number of workplace learning opportunities. Our internship and learnership opportunities are typically 12 months in duration and including theoretical training as well as practical on-the-job work experience.
The graduates are guided in solving real business challenges by mentors sourced from various departments within Telkom. The program exposes graduate to different departments on a rotational work basis.
To be eligible for Telkom Internship/Learnership Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (International Development, Planning, Sustainability, International Relations or Environmental Studies).
- Have experience and evidence of managing and the communications strategy or content creation and management of a network
- Have strong writing and reporting skills, excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage at all levels, attention to detail combined with strong analytical abilities, a well-organized team player who thinks creatively and acts independently, an individual who is inquisitive and eager to learn, has knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience in youth capacity building, mentoring and managing networks of experts
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for Telkom Internship/Learnership Program, applicants will be required to fill an online application form [link below]. Only applications received via the application form will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Not Specified