West Atlantic Energy Nigeria Limited is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its recruitment programme into a number professional oil and gas job positions. WAEL is a subsidiary of Prime Atlantic Group which has two other Joint Venture Companies, Prime Atlantic Cegelec and Falck Prime Atlantic.
West Atlantic Energy Nigeria Limited (WAEL – Department of Petroleum Resources licensee for the Offshore Safety Permit) is an indigenous oil and gas service company established in 2009 and is in partnership with ‘Collabro’ to provide Personnel logistics, Data Management and HSE services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole.
Program Type: Full-time Jobs
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment | What to Expect
To provide unparalleled services and world class solutions to the oil & gas industry, ensuring the overwhelming satisfaction of valued clients through our robust knowledge and application of technologies. West Atlantic Energy Nigeria Limited offers the following services:
- Document/Data Management & Cloud Services – Provide bespoke services in the collation and hosting of data for organizations and industries.
- Personnel On Board Tracking (POB) – Offshore Safety Permit (OSP) is a Personnel Accountability System (PAS) service to be used by Oil and Gas operators and contractors in Nigeria.
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP) – For Personnel on Board, West Atlantic Energy Nigeria Limited is in partnership with Collabro, UK and engage the use of a software called ‘Vantage POB
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for this opportunity:
- Applicants should be a graduate and/or experienced professionals
- Develop personal skills
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Manages time effectively
- Takes Initiative
- Process and Task driven
- Attention to detail.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential correspondence/information
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates can proceed to fill the online application form with accurate information, for new employment opportunities within the Oil and Gas Industry. You will be contacted should your profile match available opportunities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified