Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program. The program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The fellowship provides an opportunity for Nigeria’s brightest and most promising individuals to serve as full-time teachers to students from underserved communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Teach for Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduates
Duration: 2 years
Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate with good academic and leadership abilities.
- Must possess the highest potential to make a difference.
- Must be promising future leaders who are vision driven and committed to transforming Nigeria.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen holding a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35 years.
1. Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
2. Extensive leadership development training
3. Intensive teacher training
4. Real responsibility from day one
5. Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
6. Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
7. Access to professional development and network of supporters
8. Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
9. Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
10. A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 are to apply online. The application involves 3 stages as follows:
Stage 1: The Application form
Your application will help understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
Stage 2: Online Test
If you are found to be a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will be invited to take an online test.
Stage 3: Assessment Center
If successful in your online test, you will be invited to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of the selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on-interview with assessors.
Application Deadline: Not specified