Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship for International Students 2020/21: The University of Tasmania is pleased to announce its Graduate Research Scholarships for international students wishing to study in Australia for the 2020/21 academic session. Scholarships are available to qualified and eligible students who wish to apply for a full-time study programme in a postgraduate course at the university.
The University of Tasmania is more than a place to study with a 125-year history of academic excellence, and a reputation as a global leader in research and expertise offering unique research opportunities, world-class training and a location to excite the wildest adventurer. International applicants are therefore encouraged to apply for a scholarship in the University of Tasmania for the 2020/21 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Tasmania
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, living allowance, relocation allowance
Subject Eligibility: College of Arts, Law and Education; College of Health & Medicine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020/21
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship for International Students 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to enrol for a postgraduate course in the eligible subject areas at the University of Tasmania for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities and be able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Fully Funded University of Adelaide International Scholarships Award 2021
- Graduate Research International Grant at the University of Melbourne 2020
Application Procedures for the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship for International Students 2020/21
Applicants are to complete an application in conjunction with their supervisory team. Applicants are to indicate on the application if they wish to be considered for the scholarship.
Applicants are to ensure that they attach a copy of their credentials together with their application and in the case of a PhD scholarship, must attach a copy of research proposal.
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2020