The Tallberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize invites nomination for innovative, risk-taking, ethical , courageous, rooted in universal values and dynamic candidate for an opportunity to win the leadership prize 2021. The leadership prize is supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
The Tallberg Foundation explores the issues that are challenging and changing our societies with the goal of stimulating new thinking for a new world. Awards of $50,000 and $25,000 are available.
Tallberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize | DETAILS
The prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st century challenges in innovative, risk-taking ways and whose work is global in aspiration or implication as well as rooted in universal values.
Prize winners may be nominated by anyone, anywhere and are ultimately selected by a secret ballot of a jury composed of accomplished global leaders. There are four (4) prizes in total from 2 categories including emerging and established leaders.
To be eligible for the Tallberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be nominator by anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Be an emerging or established leader from any country who is innovative, risk-taking and dynamic.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Leaders from any discipline are eligible.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Tallberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, nominators are to nominate their preferred candidates.
Nominations are made in five simple steps outlined (below):
- Nominators are to provide their contact details and that of the nominee.
- Say why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize.
- Provide her or his career highlights.
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination.
- Push submit/save.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021